Saturday, May 24, 2008

Felicity is done with kindergarten

We went yard saleing this morning, I'm so tired I'm just going to sit down at the computer for awhile instead of doing all that stuff I should be doing while Farris is home. There has been alot going on this week, Felicity is all through with Kindergarten, Farris is never going to leave me at home with the kids for two and a half days again (ok, that may not be true) and we set up an appointment for our ultrasound, so more on that in a couple weeks. On Monday we had my monthly doctors appointment, the kids got to listen to the baby's heartbeat; they loved that. And, no they did not hear two heartbeats, despite the persistent rumors floating around (and Felicity's prayers). Tuesday Farris left for a conference until Thursday in Park City Utah and got snowed on. When he came home house and children were all in one piece, mom was very, very tired. It's nice to have another adult around to take over when I need to crash. Thursday morning was also Felicity's graduation, she did a great job on her part and won the sweetest smile award. Friday we went in for her assessment test, she passed with flying colors, so first grade here we come. Last night Farris was having fun with the boys, they were playing basketball on our little hoop downstairs and after several tries and misses, Caleb said "it must be broken." So that's what was wrong all those years in p.e. when I couldn't make a shot to save my life. Then Farris was playing a game on the computer with Joseph and accidentally taught him to say "shoot." Unfortunately, I laughed so now Joseph thinks it's funny. Could be worse, I guess. It's been raining quite a bit these last few days, so no work in the garden, but everything is looking great, even tiny cherry tomatoes starting out. Joseph did some extra weeding and we are now one squash plant short, but Felicity doesn't mind at all.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm with Felicity on the squash plant. :-)

rneweyfamily said...

It has been raining here also, which is good because I could hardly keep up with all of the watering and taking care of the kids. The hardest part of last week was the wind, though.