Farris loves to play jokes on people, there's some pretty good stories I could tell. This year he decided to get the kids, so he told them we had a big suprise for them as soon as they got their pj's on (which was good, they got ready for bed faster than usual). So they gathered back in the living room, all excited and Farris brought out a brown paper bag. He told them that they were going to have to take care of the suprise all by themselves, Felicity lit up, "Oh!! We're getting a pet!!!". Farris opended up the bags and pulled out three ziploc bags filled with water and...a couple swedish fish.
They were so excited, they didn't even notice the fish weren't moving, so Farris took it up a notch. He asked for Felicity's bag, looked at it a sec, opened it up, reached in, and popped on of the candies into his mouth. Farris was laughing so hard he could hardly swallow.
Felicity was...well, look at the picture, she was completely shocked and a little upset that her new pet was gone. Caleb's jaw dropped, but Joseph, that funny little kid, only thought about it for a sec, then opened his bag, reached in and ate his, too. It took a little longer for Felicity and Caleb to realize that the fish were just candy and then they thought it was funny. Felicity kept telling Farris that she was going to get him back. I might have to help her out one of these days. Any suggestions? And I think we owe the kids some real fish now. We'll just have to keep Joseph from eating them.
He loved the daffodils, and I had to stop him from eating them a couple times. I think he thought I was a little wierd for plopping him in a basket in the middle of all these flowers and then telling him to smile over and over again, but I got some cute ones, so it's all worth it. At least for me, and he won't remember it anyway, so it's all good.
3 comments:
Oh my heck DeeAnna... I am totally dying over the fact that you caught the kids with their faces in awe... well and Felicity looks a little ticked!!! =0) Priceless!
that's a dirty trick Farris played on your kids. Someone should put chicken noodle soup in his shower head or kool aid in his towel. =0)
and, while your at it...you should get rid of his BYU shirt. Trader, doesn't he know where his degree comes from? ha ha ha.
it was a funny joke tho.
ditto on wendis comment...the picture is priceless!!
Post a Comment