Sunday, August 5, 2012

Wanting to repaint!

So...I'm awake at 11:09 because sweet little (almost 1 year old!) Abigail took a late nap today and has now decided to pull an all nighter.  We'll see.  At the moment she's pretty giggly and wide awake.  That brings me to cruising around a little on the Internet, and I found this great post from I am Momma hear me roar:
http://www.iammommahearmeroar.net/2012/07/master-bedroom-final-reveal-with-chip-it.html
It's a reveal from her newly redone bedroom and I love it, the colors are fun and the headboard is awesome and the spool reminds me of the giant one we had for a playhouse growing up. AND she's having a giveaway for $1000 visa gift card and $200 at Sherwin-Williams to a lucky person so they can do some remodeling, too.  I could stand that.  And I could repaint our living room--getting tired of the red walls. So go check out the remodel, it looks great and actually doable without hiring a carpenter or electrician. 
And coundown to Felcitiy's 10th birthday as only five days and Abby's first is only 6 days.  Time for that 48 hours of fun we promised Felicity when Abigail was born the day after her birthday!

No comments: