Abigail was not pleased with the idea of this picture and has a stinky face in all of them.
I love my boys!
Favorite picture of the boys EVER.
Beautiful girls! Abby's scrunchy nose makes me laugh.
Oh, these kids personalities!
Does he look like an angel, or what!
Joseph's cheeser grin.
My sweet Lis!
Caleb was so silly the whole shoot, but his grin is wonderful.
Too many cute pictures of Abigail to choose from, we might have to print up all of them!
Abby was not happy at this point, that's when we knew we better start handing out the
secret weapon---fruit snacks.
Look at those faces!
My girls!
I love this picture. 12 years, people!
This is the dramatic walking away from the camera picture with only the baby looking back...
And this is when Joseph gets too curious and has to look back, too!
Felicity was excited about all of us girls painting our toenails blue to match our color scheme and then getting pictures of all our matchy toes. I think it turned out pretty cute, too. Those cute little baby toes!
It's always a little crazy trying to get everything ready for pictures, I tend to stress out for awhile about the color scheme ( I know, I know it's not that important to have it all planned out perfect. But I do it anyway) and getting cute outfits for everyone (especially since we shop mostly at yard sales and the DI!) And then getting everyone with a clean face and hair fixed. Whew. But it's all worth it in the end! Thank you so much Christy! You're amazing!
2 comments:
Beautiful,silly and precious! LOVE THEM...and the pictures too!
Cute, cute family! :) Love all the pics. They turned out great.
Post a Comment