Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Beginning

Well, thanks, Missy! I've now been pressured to start a blog. Since my life is fairly centered around my family, that's what I've named it. And for our first blog...da-da-da-da! We're announcing baby #4, due October 21st. I'm about 12 weeks along now, and I feel worse than I did with any of the other babies! But I am better than a few weeks ago, and I really can't complain because I haven't thrown up yet. It's the going around for a month and a half feeling like I'm going to throw up any second that's not the greatest. But I have a great doctor (thanks, Christy!), I'm only 20 minutes from the hospital--that's a switch from 2-2 1/2 hours that we were when we lived on the rez, and my parents are overjoyed at the prospect of grandbaby #12. So, alls good here. I'll write more later and flesh out the blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby #4 that's so exciting...all our kids are like months apart. I'm done after this one, 4 kids is the magic number for me:) It feels so good to be so close to a new stage of my life where I'm not pregnant, and no newborns, I guess kinda sad too.. .mostly excited.

Andrea said...

I've been waiting for this news. It was only a matter of time. I knew you guys would keep up. :) Congrats!