Friday, June 20, 2008

toys and dancing and stuff

Yes, it's definately summer, we jumped from 60 and 70 degree days to 90 degree days. Felicity and Caleb have started their communtiy classes. This week and next week they both have a dance class everyday, Felicity's in creative dance. She loves it, but can't wait for ballet next year. Caleb is in an all boys Super Heros dance class. I was hoping maybe it would teach him not to walk into walls and doorways (yeah, we have a little problem with that). This morning he told me that he learned that Super Heros have stinky feet. So maybe he'll have to learn some grace later. Caleb did get a bike for his birthday, it says "Rockit" on it, so whenever it bucks him off or is a little hard to turn he sighs and says "Come on, Rocket, let's go!" We found a trike for Joseph and had to give it to him for his birthday a little early because he kept trying to steal Caleb's bike. Last night for my night off I went to a fabric store that's having a good sale and got material for a quilt for little baby #4. I've finished Joseph's quilt top, but since I've never actually quilted the whole thing together before, I'm not sure when he's going to get an actual blanket. Mom (and Nicki), I might have to come visit with a couple projects in tow. Well, Joseph just walked up and announced that he's poopy, so I better go. Next time I should talk about Joseph's growing vocabulary, he never stops talking now, which is pretty funny.

2 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

sounds like you are having lots of fun. I wish we had some dance classes closer for the girls.

Anonymous said...

I put my girls in a dance school this up coming fall. . .Aspen is of course in ballet because she is that type of personality, Brighton is in Hip Hop/Jazz dance--Its the only thing we are doing this season--no soccer, no gymnastics, no clogging--with a new baby I had to cut back--so I only have once a week to run them to dance class.

Ryder has not been developing his speech the way I know he should and the Pediatrician is putting me off--but I'm going to have to be more persistent I guess--to fix the problem(I think its a ear
infection/fluid in the ears thing)