Well, someone who has been a two year old for at least five years is finally turning three! We'll see if it works. Oh, Joseph, it's been an (insert here: crazy, laugh riot, happy, snuggly, all around good) adventure having you in our family and we know it wouldn't be complete without you. You make me laugh every day and I love the hugs and kisses you give out. I never know when I'm going to find you asleep next to Seth, or streakin' around where ever, or teasing Caleb or Felicity, or sneaking a snack. You keep me on my toes, that's for sure. I love how you can sing "Once I was a baby" or "If You Could Hie to Kolob" or "Bob the Builder." We love you so much and can't wait for the next part of the adventure.
2018 Lego Story Art
8 years ago
2 comments:
Wow, he should be 4 it seems. Happy Birthday Joseph!
Cute pictures. Happy Birthday Joseph.
Post a Comment