Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Felicity's Big 7

Happy Birthday Felicity! To my funny, giggly, great big sister, huge imagination, not so tidy (but we're trying!) and wonderful girl, I'm so glad you're our daughter. The jokes, songs and drawings you make everyday keep me laughing and I love seeing you play at the same things I loved when I was little (My Little Ponies, Strawberry Shortcake and making up silly songs, and well, yes, playing in the dirt, too). But you are very much an individual, too, and won't let anyone push you around. I'm glad that you've discovered books this year, I love finding you curled up on your bed reading. This year will be second grade for you and it will be exciting watching you grow. Happy Birthday our Joy!


2 comments:

Idaho Spuds said...

I love these videos you do on their birthdays. Happy late bday Felicity. from all us idaho neweys

rneweyfamily said...

happy birthday Felicity!