Friday, August 21, 2009

I was just reading through some of my friends' blogs when Felcity came up to me, packing Seth:
"Mom! Seth just ate one of my stickers and when I told him no, he laughed!" Don't worry he didn't actually eat it, just chewed on it. Felicity was not a happy camper about her soggy sticker. But I am a little worried, because he does think it's funny when people tell him no. He's been trying out his teeth lately, and those of you who go to my ward probably heard him doing his happy scream (it sound's like someone just stepped on him, but he really is happy when he does it) and he's constantly eating things that shouldn't go in a babies mouth, whenever he does those things and I tell him no, he giggles. Oh, I think I might be in for it with just him and Joseph at home now...

2 comments:

Ronda said...

Aubrey would always do the same thing. I would say no or get mad and she would laugh her head off. Don't worry it does end at some point.

ColeFamily said...

DeeAnna, wanted to make sure you are doing well. You haven't posted for a long time for you! I hope all is well. Sure miss you guys. Glad we got to see you in Utah.