Friday, October 15, 2010

A few things I'm working on...

Or planning on working on... or would really like to try...

Yum! I've seen them decorated as Jack O'lanterns, too.

This is one of my favorite old book crafts, how cool is that?
Can't you see an ancestor picture in one?


There's a whole bunch of ornaments on this blog, but this bird is my favorite.

the color around, too. Hmm, maybe not Buggerooni or LittleBug.


and I'm going to make a matching dinosaur hat, too. Seth will love it!


And a few other projects...
purses, pumpkins, other hats, oh, yeah, and Felicity's Halloween costume.
We'll see how much I get done before Christmas!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, I love the birdie too, and those mittens are just too cute!

Here's my latest site for cute ideas: http://www.oneprettything.com/

nicholsclan said...

Looks like a lot of fun, we should do a craft day!