Over the summer I missed posting about a lot of the stuff we did, and last night I realized that I never posted about the World's Largest Water Balloon Fight that we went to. BYU decided they wanted to brake the record, and Farris and I thought, 'Why not?" So we got a babysitter, got our orange t-shirts and bag of water balloons and let loose! This video is from a guy who decided to film his music video during the water fight. Umm, yeah, I'm not sure who Mr. Andrews agent is, but he might need a new job...No, it was lots of fun, although his guitar will never be the same. The song is really good, so enjoy!
And, yes we broke the record by about 100 people. Go BYU!
If it's not working, click here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grnkCPxdTdU
2018 Lego Story Art
8 years ago
1 comment:
Spencer loved the video, but he kept asking me where you got more water balloons.
Post a Comment