So, my one loyal fan (thanks Tasha!), errr, one of my loyal fans, requested an updated I love Mondays, so here is the Christmas Edition:
I love....oh, wait a sec, I forgot, I need to mop the floor because of all the candy and cookies we made yesterday for the neighbors.
{Some time later}
I love...errr, sorry, Seth is having a Binkie Withdrawal Meltdown. Why did he lose his last two right before Christmas???
{A few minutes later}
I love...Oh, drat, now I need to package Neighbor Gifts.
{Much too long later}
I love...hmmm, I need to get to the store to pick up the Santa Picture of the kids (When Santa asked the kids what they wanted for Christmas, Felicity said a bike helmet, Caleb said a transformer and Joseph backed up to me, pointed at Santa, and said "Mom, I don't know this guy" ) I also need to get Farris' co-workers gifts. Any ideas?
I love...yeep, before I go, I need to shovel the five inches that have fallen in the last 12 hours. Insane!
{Way, way, too much time later}
I love...naps....
Nope, I need to still finish the ward newsletter, wrap presents, finish making presents, go to the fabric store and finish making more presents, and I'd really like to spend some time making a snowman with the kids, plus a dozen other little last minute things. A shower would be nice, too. Soooooo, I think I'll do a I love...Monday in the New Year!
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
2018 Lego Story Art
8 years ago
3 comments:
This so how I felt last Friday! Sorry to hear Seth lost his binkie...as for the co-workers you could do chocolate dipped pretzles; they are quick and easy and you can make a ton, or you could do of those cinnamon ornaments, or I have a really easy cheese ball recipe that makes quite a bit...oh, I already got a nap in today and boy did it feel good and best of luck with the shower :-)
ahahahaha! I know the feeling! Good luck! At least we don't have the binky problem here anymore. What would we do without our joseph/jacob keeping it light? and yes, we do read your blog. just not great at commenting...sorry
I'm so glad you posted again! We miss you and are looking forward to seeing you soon :)
Post a Comment