Friday, July 15, 2011

Just a couple Joseph quotes

Joseph is always saying funny things. Most he says very innocently, so we have to laugh behind our hands at him. Oh, what a kid.

This morning he told me his nose was walking. Which confused me, I couldn't figure out what he meant. Then he looked all embarrassed and said "Oh, I mean my nose is running." It made me laugh because he was so embarrassed about it.

The next quote I wondered if I should share, but Farris and I laughed hard about it. If you have sensitive ears, you can skip it. First you should know that Joseph doesn't say his R's right, and sometimes just skips them, and he also has a hard time saying his "sh" sound, and usually says it plain old "ss." Seth had a diaper rash and was crying as I changed his diaper, Joseph felt bad for him, and shaking his head he said "Poor Seth, he has a bad [ahem]" Just take away a few letters in rash--r and the h, if you get my meaning. At least he didn't say Seth was a bad [ahem].

And, yeah, by the way, we still haven't heard from BYU-I. Mormon standard time is getting a little absurd.

No comments: