Every year,
BYU hosts a family party for all their employees. It's become one of our
favorite traditions. The kids love the carnival games, the doughnut, the crafts, and the boys
especially love to get a picture with Cosmo.

Seth had just woken up when we put him on Cosmo's lap. I was afraid of a sleepy-head- meltdown, but apparently waking up with a cougar dressed as Santa is a good thing. We might
have to keep that in mind. I love how Joseph is looking up at him with so much admiration.

One of the favorite games is the
pinata. I love how Caleb looks all Star Wars Light Saber in this picture.

Seth could spend the whole time in the balloon pit. See, balloons=FUN. Always.
This year they also had a free movie, The Muppets Christmas Carol. I'm ashamed to say I have never seen it, but here's one of my favorite parts, I really liked this song (and now I know why one of my roommates used to always count down to Christmas with sleeps)
And now that I'm caught up, it's time for me to get some of my own sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment