I seem to be only writing these posts about once a month...well, better than never!
Today I get to write as I listen to the kids and Farris make dinner and clean the kitchen for Mother's day. Love it!
We had Stake Conference in the middle of April, and at the adult meeting on Saturday (by the way, the adult meetings are wonderful!) we were encouraged to take our children to the temple often. We hadn't for awhile, so for FHE we took them to "touch" the temple.
Of course, they have to splash, err...enjoy the fountains.
Even Abigail got in on the action!
I do hope that they will grow up with the temple as an integral part in their lives, and I'm glad that we live close to so many so they have many chances to be touched back.
From 3rd grade to 6th grade (I think) the kids can do events in the Hersey's Track meet. We've gone the last two years to cheer on Felicity. This year she ran the 50 and 100 meter races and did the softball throw. We were only able to watch the 50 and the throw, but Felicity was having fun.
We're proud of our Lissy Lou!!
Abigail turned 9 months the other day, crickey! She's had a busy month. Her first two teeth have popped out--we often see her rubbing her tounge back and forth over them. She's gone from sort of crawling to a full fledged mover, inluding in Sacrement meeting. Whoops. She's even started pulling herself up on everything, she is so determined to join the kids in their noisy games. Her love of dancing is very entertaining, she even was rocking out to some people singing Happy Birthday in the park, and even joined in on the clapping at the end. She does love music. Her biggest adventure ended with my heart pounding and a carpet burn on one cheek: she rolled all the way down our stairs. We are so grateful that all she got was a red cheek, and we're all better at making sure the gate at the top is closed all the time. She makes us giggle with her inquisitive personality and wiggly ways. Love you sweet baby!
1 comment:
Cute pictures! :) I love Joseph's airplanes and Felicity's Nala costume. So cool. Your little one is getting big fast. She's adorable!
Post a Comment