O.k., I am not computer/technology savvy. I thought I was doing pretty good by doing a blog, especially since I had never even been on the internet until college (Richfield is sort of out in the middle of nowhere, and it took a little while for the phone companies to decide that it was important enough to let us have the option. And yes, I started college in 1996, so that was along time ago, but I still haven't caught up with everyone yet). This last weekend when I did a quick-all-in-one-day trip with my two sister's in law to Burley for Desi's baby shower, Cindi suggested I try Facebook. Then on Sunday my college roommate Amy invited me to join. So I did, and I have no idea what to do, but I'm already amazed at how much time it takes. I know there's a ton of different things I can do with it, all I've been able to do is check out other people's walls and try to figure out who some of the people are that apparently want to be my "friend." I finally posted something, but it seems kind of silly to write one line all the time. So, anyway, if any of you have any great ideas on what to do on Facebook it make it seem like I actually know what I'm doing or any other tips, let me know. Maybe next I'll tackle mp3 players, or maybe get a cell phone one day. Maybe...
AND, Desi's baby shower was great, it was fun to see everyone, and Desi is doing good--she got some great stuff for the almost here little Rylee Nicole. I brought Seth with me and Cindi brought Parker so there was a couple little babies to pass around, and my parents and Melissa came over to Burley, so the Grandma Newey and Grandma Child got some cuddle time with Seth. Mom says that grandmas trump any one else who wants to hold a baby, so they spent a lot of time calling in their trump cards. Dad spent alot of time adoring Seth with his eyes, but he'll wait until Seth's a little bigger to hold him.
2018 Lego Story Art
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment