Monday, November 17, 2008

Jokes from a six-year-old

Last night when Felicity was getting ready for bed, she had to tell me a joke (this is one of her bedtime delaying methods). I always knew that six-year-olds have a developing sense of humor, which is how we get jokes like the chicken crossing the road, but Lissy's joke was even more...umm...interesting than that.
Felicity: Mom! I have to tell you one joke! How does a tractor eat a pickle?
Me: I don't know, how does a tractor eat a pickle?
Felicity: By sticking his finger in the pickle! (lots of loud laughter)
So, if any of you understand this joke can you get back to me? Maybe it's not Felicity's problem, maybe I've lost my sense of humor from the lack of sleep.

1 comment:

rneweyfamily said...

I don't think it's lack of sleep. I remember you laughing at British comedies when you were tired. Perhaps Felicity has been watching to much PBS.