Monday, December 8, 2008

Fun times and Parkers blessing

I'm a little behind in my blogging, but before I write about Thanksgiving and our Christmas tree and our piano and everything, let me just write down this Caleb quote: (handing me a picture he just colored of Rudolph) "Rudolph is a righteous reindeer!" I'm not sure what he learned in primary yesterday, or maybe he's too cool to say cool anymore and moved up to using "Righteous." Anything is better than Phat.
Ok, alot has happened and I don't want to be typing forever so here's my over view of the last couple weeks:
Thanksgiving: Yummy! We had 22 pies (we did share), got a Christmas tree (beautiful), and enjoyed family.
Decorating the Tree: Lots of fun, but I ran out of lights for the top foot of the tree and had to run to the store to get one more string.
Farris' work dinner: Great babysitter (thanks, Brindlee), and the best orange cake I've ever eaten.
Seth's two month appointment: 12 lbs, 11 oz, and 75% overall
Twilight Movie Night: Good movie, but Jasper looked like he had toothpicks holding his eyes open as wide as possible. Lots of tweenagers sighing at the screen.
Nicki and Melissa staying the night: The kids all ran downstairs to wake them up in the morning, hee-hee.
Kids Christmas Party: We got pictures with Cosmo, and nobody cried this year.
Piano!: Geri and Cody brought Judy's piano down for us, thank you very much, Kendrick and Steve helped move it in the house, Thank you! Farris is enjoying it, and so is Joseph. hmmm...
Judy and Charitie: They came to spend the night before Parker's blessing, and we had fun, although we were starting to drag a little, busy day! And thanks for the piano, Judy!
Ward Christmas Party: Yummy food, and some great costumes, and Joseph helped put the tables away after dinner, very serious the whole time he was "helping."
Parker's Blessing: Parker is a cute little guy. Him and Seth are like Tennessee and Caleb re-runs, they both look like their older brothers. Cindi got some great pictures, I'll post some when I get them.
Whew! I think that's it, crazy and fun times, and this week will be the same, but with cookies. Or Caleb will be disappointed. And now I have to figure out how to un-maze our living room.

No comments: