Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas suprise!

I just got back from helping Joseph. I had been sitting here typing away on my e-mail, when Joseph came up to me and hollered "I need underwear!" I looked down and our streaker had returned, this time only wearing Caleb's snow boots. Maybe he figured he had his boots on so he can go outside, but then decided he did at least need underwear. When I looked at him, his explanation was that his diaper fell off. Apparently his pajamas did also. Right now he's dancing fully clothed and happy in the kitchen to Christmas music (Diana Krall!).

3 comments:

Julie said...

That is too funny. Dancing to Christmas music is a year-round thing here.

Idaho Spuds said...

you should keep a video camera going at all times. You could have all kinds of entries for America's funniest videos.

The 4 of Us said...

i have a little streaker, too. it's hard not to laugh when they seem so pleased about their nakedness.