Monday, January 26, 2009

life again

This week has been kind of slow, not alot to write about because flu or something like it, made a pass through our family, late wednesday to early friday. Luckily, it only got half of us (me, Joseph and Caleb), but it's never fun taking care of two sick kids when you're sick yourself. I guess I deserved it because I started it. Farris did as much as he could, going in late to work and taking care of everything when he came home. Cereal for dinner delighted the kids, and I took a nap. Happily, we were all done by Friday night and Farris and I actually went out on a date. Awwwww, free dinner and entertainment at the stake High Priests Activity. Still, it was very nice and they had BYU creamery ice cream (very good, but I'd love some aggie ice cream) and my stomach was settled so I could enjoy it. So not a bad week ater all. Hopefully our immune systems are back up to speed and this bout won't lead to something else. Joseph still shouts out bing-bong every now and again, but doesn't think he has sole-ownership of it any more, so now he is pretty much the only one who says it. Felicity will be starting a Little Princess class soon, my girly-girl is happy. We've spent a lot of time trying to figure out what they'll actually do in that class. When I told her that she'd learn how to kiss a little prince, she giggled and said "No mom, there's not going to be any boys in the class!" So that's all that's stopping her, huh. Well, it's my fault for bringing it up, I guess. Last night Felicity and the boys (under her direction) dressed up in tu-tus and princess dresses and danced in the living room. No matter how many brothers she has, I think she'll still be in charge of the kids.

2 comments:

Christy Hair said...

Did you get any pictures of the boys in tu-tus?? That would be GREAT to see on your blog!!!

rneweyfamily said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. Little Princess class sounds fun. Michael hasn't been persuaded to put too much girly stuff, but he does like headbands and necklaces. Hey, I found a cute blog for little girl hairstyles, it's on the side under places I like to visit, maybe check it out.