Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Joseph, again

I'm going to post about Christmas and Seth's blessing later when I have time (with pictures from our new camera!). I've only got a minute now, but I have to tell this story about Joseph while it's still fresh in my mind. We just got back from shoveling outside and Joseph had wet in his snow pants, so I pulled everything off and sent him to get clean underwear on while I fed Seth. He came out a couple minutes later with clean underwear on... I guess I could say sideways? He had put his legs through one leg hole and the hole where waists normally go, and somehow he fit his waist in a leg hole. Hmmm, to have a waist as small as my thigh, wow. More on Chrismtas later.

2 comments:

Christy Hair said...

How about later this afternoon when he stuck his tongue to the railing outside of your house?! Don't forget that one!!!

Julie said...

Life would be so boring without kids!