We've had a busy and crazy week. Or maybe we've had a busy week and crazy kids...For Felicity we had Parent/Teacher Conferences, she's doing good except fr her handwriting still needs to improve, she writes too fast(yup, we can still blame that on genes, especially because her little cousin Taylor that's in kindergarten got the same assessment at her conference). Her spelling and reading have jumped and she's doing great. She also has a new best friend (Bethany)to play with her and Emmalee, lots of gigging from those three. Caleb got to go back to his ABC class, he hasn't been since before Christmas, and he missed it. They made rabbit ears to wear (brought to you by the letter R), and he wore them the rest of the day and most of Thursday, too (even to the doctors office and around town). Joseph still loves the word bing-bong, and has also found a new best friend, who's name, funny enough, is Hyrum (Bethany's little brother). They were born about a week apart and have mutual affection for loud noises and hot chocolate. Seth is growing rapidly, we're comparing him to bigger bags of flour now. His next drs appointment is in a few weeks, I can't wait to see how big he really is. He's the happiest little guy I've ever seen, even when Joseph tackles him he smiles. Most of the time. He still sleeps through the night about half the time, bless his bald little head. Farris and I are doing great, too. Farris went to the dentist and has no plans to go back for six more months, hurrah. And I went to the doctors to make sure I didn't have Strep throat and I just had a yucky cold, which I'm almost over now. We helped my sister get a washer/dryer set up in her apartment and visited with her and mom and dad. Grandpa gloated over Seth the whole time, and mom enjoyed watching the antics. All is right with the world, except Felicity loudly protesting the picking up of her room. So all is normal in the world.
1 comment:
DeeAnna- Great to hear how you all are doing. I am glad that you have a good baby. It sure makes life easier. We miss you guys. We will be coming out to Utah this summer. We would love to come and see you all!
Post a Comment