Another thing is that I've been feeling the baby move! I'm 16 weeks along now, so it's still about a month from when we find out boy or girl. I've been thinking it's a girl but I have been wrong four out of four times before, so that means it's probably a boy. But now that I think it's a boy, does that mean it's a girl? Either-or, I don't mind. Caleb is rooting for a girl, Felicity for another boy, and Joseph thinks it's a boy (He wants to name it Super Why--PBS cartoon), Seth is still unsure of the idea that there is a baby in mommy's tummy.
My bro in law is getting married in about a month, I'm thinking of making this skirt for Felicity:
the original tutorial is on:http://simplesimonandco.blogspot.com/2011/02/bustle-skirt-tutorial.html
or maybe this skirt:
But I'm thinking with wide lace instead of tulle for a more grown up version? I don't know, but Felicity wants to help sew, so this could be an adventure!
Of course the boys need something, too, but I'm planning a much simpler bow tie:
And I've got until April 8th. Or a couple days before, anyway. Hmmm, I better get off the computer...
No comments:
Post a Comment