No, we still have not settled on a name, but Felicity has become amazingly grownup about it. I was teasing her and asked if we should name the baby Shrek, but we decided that would be silly. Then she said (and she was in very serious mode) that if we named the baby Tenderheart Bear, people might laugh at him, so "let's name him John." I think they must have talked about John the Baptist in primary on Sunday. I thought it was a pretty normal choice for her, and I'm not so worried about my future grandkids any more. Yes, I would still love my grandkids even if they are named after cartoon characters, but...
Other news, I finished Caleb's quilt top last night, hurrah! Now I just have to finish it. Caleb can write his whole name now, but we're working on writing the number two right-side up. Joseph's dancing ability astounds us, if you want some entertainment, come to our house, he's pretty...um...good. Felicity is in the after school 4H program in the Young Artist class. Last week they pretended to be Michelangelo and taped paper to the underside of the table and then drew pictures. She had fun even though she doesn't know anything about and didn't seem that interested in the Sistine Chapel. Farris is working through the six or seven bushels of pears he picked, he tries to dry a batch every night. We'll be good with pear chips for a long time. And I'd better go now, Caleb is wanting a bottle to put the small pieces of paper he just ripped up into. And as I would rather have them in a bottle then on the floor, even though I don't understand what he is making, I will get him one.
2018 Lego Story Art
8 years ago
1 comment:
John isn't bad, it's a family name anyway. We were thinking of that for Michael, but with a Jonathan, I guess it's out now. Our girls have decided we are having a boy and Lindsey wants Jared and Taylor wants Darren, fairly normal names for us.
Post a Comment