Repeat these several times each, as loud as you need to get adults attention.
"Sing Popcorn Tree."
"MILK! Want MILK!"
"Where's baby doll?"
"Pillow in living room."
"Sing Child of God."
"Where's Daddy's basketball?"
"I want Daddy's football."
"I need to go potty."
"I get candy!"
"Wake up Caleb buddy sleepy head!"
"There's a big alligator in my room."
"I need to go potty."
"No, poop."
"Hug? Kiss?"
Stretch all of these over an hour period, plus much running around and crawling into every other bed in the house but your own. Be as cute as possible to tone down any anger from adults. Eventually go to sleep, you'll need the energy for tomorrow night.
2018 Lego Story Art
8 years ago
2 comments:
We've had to start locking Ryder in his room, at night so he'll go to bed, but Jarrett feels so bad for him when he starts crying that he goes in there with him. So he ends up getting his way and staying up later than he should.
wow - he's quite the pro. You've raised a smart boy! =0)
Post a Comment