Monday, October 20, 2008

Getting used to baby

I think we're all getting used to our new little guy. Felicity is still a little upset that he is a he, but she loves to hold him and snuggle with him. She loves his hair, "it's so soft, mom!" Caleb loves to hold him, too, and hasn't attacked Seth once. He always runs up to people and tells them about his new baby brother. As for attacking, Joseph likes to wait until I get settled on the couch with Seth and a blanket and then he pounces on us. Not a great thing, but no injuries yet. He also likes to snuggle up to Seth (sometimes a little too much snuggling for the little guy) and when Seth isn't in the room he wanders around asking for him. Farris and I are a little groggy much of the time, but we're staying away from heavy machinery and we've had cereal for dinner once, which isn't too bad for having baby #4.
Other news, Farris' sister Cindi had a little baby boy yesterday, so he's two weeks younger than little Seth. Hurrah for Cindi and Scott! And sorry we traded due dates again. My babies ('cept for Lissy) come early and Cindi's come late, and we always seem to be expecting about the same time, and it's twice now that we've traded. But that means our boys (Caleb and Tennesee are 8 days apart) are really close in age, so it's fun. We don't know the baby's name yet, Farris forgot to ask (men!), but my mom was wondering if they went with Tex? Just kidding, and congrats again.

2 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

I am groggy and I haven't even had my baby yet. You are just like super-mom. It's good that the kids all like baby Seth.

Andrea said...

Congratulations DeeAnna!