Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

Nicki gave me a disc with some pictures of Seth and from further back this summer...Here's Seth in the hospital on Sunday, sleepy little guy.
Joseph was pretty excited to meet Baby, we were all a little wary of what he was going to do, but he didn't do anything too scary in his explorations.
Felicity posing with Seth.
Mom got this one of Seth smiling, he's a cutie!
Finally, home at last and both of us in regular clothes instead of hospital stuff.

4th of July with all the Newey cousins.


Mom and Dad took Caleb and Lissy home for a week this summer, and on their way they stopped at Cabelas. I think Felicity would like to take this moose home.
Nicki's famous zebra.

Joseph sleeping at Aunt Ellen's house.

Felicity with her girl Newey cousins. They all spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa Newey's house and had a lot of fun running through the sprinklers.


2 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

He's so cute! Thanks for posting some pictures. I can't wait to see him for reals.

ColeFamily said...

Congrats DeeAnna! I am excited for you and Farris. I hope the next few months go well for you and that Seth is a good baby. :)