Dinner tonight in our crazy house was just kind of funny. We had Parmesan chicken (adapted from my aunt Ellen's recipe, thanks!), mashed potatoes and gravy and carrots. Caleb decided to stand for dinner, I couldn't convince him that it would be easier to sit down. Seth was giggling. Felicity was actually eating with no complaining, surprise. Joseph...well, he
is the funny one. He ate most of his food, then started playing play dough with the mashed potatoes (one good thing, he refused the gravy). When I asked what he was doing, he said he was making pizza. I thought that was kind of weird, but with all the gooiness on his hands, it looked how my hands look when I make pizza dough. He then informed us that he "was mommy." "You're mommy?" I asked. "Yes," he said with out missing a beat, "I have hair." I kind of had an idea of what he was driving at, but I let Farris ask the question. "I don't have a lot of hair, huh?" Farris asked. "No, just head." Joseph replied in that very honest way two year olds have. "Just you wait," Farris told him, but Joseph didn't seem very concerned. Now, I have not told Farris that I am posting this story, and since he rarely reads this blog, none of you guys can tell him what I've written here, OK? Or I'll sic Joseph on you.
No comments:
Post a Comment