OK so I have three boys and all of them have at one time used diapers so you'd think I'd have all this down...this morning Seth had a little rash on his bum so I thought I'd let him air out a little before I put a clean diaper back on. So he's just sitting on his changing pad kicking his little feet having a good ol' time and I'm taking the second to read a little and all the sudden I hear this weird noise, just like someone turned a faucet on in our bedroom, and honestly, for a second I couldn't figure out what it was (in my defense I'm reading a book that takes place in Russia, so I wasn't in mommy mode). Seth was still kicking happily (probably giggling inside), but he had become a fountain. Fortunately, he has pretty good aim, most of it went right into the bag I have for dirty diapers and only a little on the floor. It could have been much worse, and frequently has been. Oh, these boys of mine. I love'em!
No comments:
Post a Comment