Sunday, March 29, 2009

Other funnies

I didn't want to add more to the pantless Joseph post so here's some more things that have been going on in my wacky world:

Farris ordered a Bugs Bunny collection from Netflix, the kids have become instant fans. Each of them has a different name for Yosemite Sam. Lissy calls him Yocindi Sam (that's for you Cindi!), Caleb calls him Samitie Sam (that's for you Sam!), and Joseph calls him Yoyo Sam. They like it when Bugs Bunny makes him dance.

I said another memorable mom sentence to Caleb today: "NO, we don't snort in Sacrament meeting."

My parents came to visit this weekend, Dad didn't even try to give Seth chocolate milk or ice cream, either. Very unusual. Which of my sister-in-laws talked to him about that? Nicki came on Friday, too. We went to the museum on BYU's campus and met my Aunt Ellen and Uncle Darryl. For those of you who live around here there are some really cool exhibits there right now. Walter Wicks (I think that's his name) who does the I spy books has an exhibit there, and it is really neat. There is also an exhibit with packing peanuts and fans, Chinese duck sauce, and florescent lights. I recommend staying until the fans turn on, it's pretty funny.

Seth is starting to eat solid foods. Yum, rice cereal smells so good...sort of. OK, not at all. But he seems to be enjoying it. Or maybe he doesn't care what it tastes like, he just wants to bulk up so he can run over his brothers soon instead of the other way around.

1 comment:

Christy Hair said...

You're right Seth is going to have to be a tough kid to stand up to his brothers! *LOL* YoYo Sam... enough said!