Monday, November 8, 2010

I love...

I love...Mondays #2! Wow, I am actually doing it two weeks in a row!

I love...Sunday afternoon naps. Hurrah for the 9:00 block (although, I don't enjoy it as much at 8:00)!
I love...the view out my kitchen window. The mountains change colors every few months, the sky behind them tells me what the weather is like, and the neighbors have a sumac tree that is brilliant right now!
I love...WinCo's bulk isle. I know, weird. But they have so much, it's amazing!
I love...Sunday calls to my family. I love catching up on family news, hometown doing's and laughing about everything with my mom.
I love...kids perspectives on fall. Joseph just looked out our window, gasped and said "Mom, our tree is getting OLD! The leaves are almost gone! Are we going to get another tree?" which brings me to my final love of today:
I love...the cycle of the seasons. Every year I watch the leaves fall and the grass and flowers dry up, get covered in snow, grow and bloom and then repeat. How peaceful and hopeful to see this every year, whether Democrats or Republicans or even Tea Partiers are in office, whether my kids are in cribs or big boy/girl beds, whether I'm closer or further away from my pre-kid weight. Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful world!

Ahhhh, now I'm ready to face the week!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love your "I love Mondays." Way to go!