Since our Bishop challenged us to strengthen on bodies and our spirits, and to be fit enough to run in the Speedy Spaniard this next summer, I've been trying to put together a group to exercise in the church in the mornings after kids are gone to school. Of course this does not include only those in our ward, but whoever wants to come, LDS or not, in our ward or stake or not, I don't even care if your kids go to SFH or Maple Mountain or wherever =). My sis in law does it, and it's perfect in the winter when being outside isn't an option, it's big enough you can have several (lots? hopefully?) women come together, small kids will be in a safe place where we can keep an eye on them while they play with other kids, and nobody has to make sure their basement is free from toys, laundry, etc. every day! I know the best chance I have of sticking to an exercise routine is if someone else is expecting me to be there. Sooo, after running the idea through the channels, we are down to just letting the Bishop know about how many ladies are planning on coming, when we will be there (I'm thinking Mon, Wed, and Fri?) and finding someone with a key to come. I also posted a shortened inquiry of this on FB, but for those who are not on it, and for those who don't read my blog, let's spread the word around and try to answer these questions by Sunday so we can get final clearance and start on Monday!
Other things to bring up:
--A lot of us will be bringing small kids (including me), and that's good, but we need to keep them in the gym with us.
--I don't think I need to bring this up, considering the wonderful ladies in our area, but we do need to be very careful about the videos we use and the clothing we wear. Legwarmers have been approved ;)
So let's send the word around, and then get back to me, convince someone with a key to come, and we'll be ready to go!
2018 Lego Story Art
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment