It's 7:15 on Monday and the rest of the fam is cleaning up after dinner and I just remembered to to do my I love...Monday blog! How did I remember? I was looking for a video on the humanitarian efforts (Brother Barber showed it during the YM/YW combined sunday meeting, very good)to show for family home evening, when I saw this:
http://lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?locale=0&vgnextoid=bd163ca6e9aa3210VgnVCM1000003a94610aRCRD&channelId=bd163ca6e9aa3210VgnVCM1000003a94610aRCRD&sourceId=070d6ce71083c210VgnVCM100000176f620a____
I love...this video and so many of the rest on the Morman messages website.
And guess what my lesson on Sunday was about: yup, gratitude and appreciation (Have I learned my lesson yet?).
What do you all love today? Well, go tell Someone thanks for it!
I also love...Farris! And Logan. By that I mean Logan, UT. It was our 10th wedding at the beginning of November, and we decided to take a quick weekend trip back to Logan, where we met, married and had Felicity. We were able to do a session in the Logan temple, visited where he proposed, drove around in the canyon and even took my nephew, the current Aggie, out to lunch. I loved seeing the campus again, so many good memories! And of course, being on campus again means:
I love...Aggie Ice Cream. yum, yum, yum.
2018 Lego Story Art
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment