In honor of Valentines day I'm going to tell the latest Seth story. It (sort of) has a connection to the holiday.
We just started putting Seth to sleep in his Big Boy Bed, no more crib for him. That first night, I was up with Felicity at 3:30 the other morning--sick, sick, sick. I heard the cupboards banging in the kitchen and I thought, What is Farris doing? The banging stopped, but the kitchen light was still on. I went to turn it off, but there was Seth. Standing on the countertop, calmly eating Valentine candy (see, there is a connection). No, he wasn't sleep walking, he just thought, hey everybody's asleep, I can get out of this bed really easy, and I know where mom hid that candy, wahoo. I put him down, trying not to laugh, and sternly told him to go back to bed. He did and slept 'til morning, even with a little bit of candy overload. He hasn't been out of bed in the night since. At least that I know...
2018 Lego Story Art
8 years ago
1 comment:
That's really cute.
Post a Comment