I love...how excited my kids get about school. I mean, they have their trials and hard things, but they are usually pretty excited to get there in the mornings and they run off happily to the school. Tomorrow is Science Day. Felicity and Caleb are too young to do the science fair, but Felicity is helping with some kind of a set of mini-classes on electricity. She's nervous because she'll be teaching 6th graders, but I think (mom kind of thing) she'll do great!
I love...how I don't have to be smart to answer my kids questions. How did our parents do it without the internet? Caleb and I even googled something the other day and proved a Magic School Bus book wrong (Macaroni Penquins do live on a set of islands called the Prince Edward Islands, but they are off of the coast of South Africa, not the Anne of Green Gables Prince Edward Island in Canada. Who's ever heard of penquins living in the wild in Canada, aye?). Ha-ha, take that, Ms. Frizzle. Yes, I've even had to look up answers to my kids homework on-line. The last one was that I didn't know which president was on the dime. I'd tell you right now, but I forgot, and I'm getting too tired to google. So...
I love...my bed. Good Night!
2018 Lego Story Art
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment