Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I love...Wednesday

I have to admit I'm pretty tired tonight. Seth is on the mend from his Pinkeye (thank you, antibiotics!), but Caleb started a high fever last night and through today. This morning I felt pretty good and tried to get things done...by lunchtime I was exhausted and didn't get much done the rest of the day. Another few weeks and this ickiness should be gone! Whew, because my house in some serious need of catch-up cleaning. So tonight I love...
that Farris is cleaning the kitchen right now. He's listening to the BYU basketball game (I'm not a huge follower of basketball, but that Jimmer is really fun to hear about) so he's happy as he works and I don't need to help him. Ahhh, I can sit down and relax a little.
And this is going to be short one tonight. Yawn.

No comments: